It’s that time of the year again … the annual Give to the Max Day Minnesota fundraising event will be held this year on November 17, 2016. This is typically the biggest fundraiser for MWCR as well as hundreds of other non-profits in the Midwest.
In preparation for this year’s event, we are announcing a Photo Contest to celebrate all the wonderful qualities of our adopted MWCR collies.
MWCR thinks that all its adopted collies are super special. But there are some that have that extra something that make them stand out even more and turn heads wherever they go.
Is your collie one of these “superstars”? Does he/she have a special skill or look? Has he/she overcome even more odds to excel at something like agility, herding, modeling J, tracking … ? We want to know about your superstar collies. As part of the 2016 Give to the Max Day campaign we are launching the MWCR Collie Superstar campaign.
Submit a high quality image of your collie demonstrating that special something that makes him/her a SUPERSTAR and he/she could be chosen to star in our Give to the Max fundraising campaigns.
Here are the details:
- Submit your photo to email@example.com no later than October 19th. Include your collie’s name, your name, and your contact details.
- Submit a caption for your photo (1-3 sentences) that describes why your collie is a superstar.
- The main star of the photo should be an adopted MWCR collie, but other pets can accompany the adoptee in the photo.
- The winner will be selected by the MWCR Board of Directors based on the criteria of photogenicity, creativity, and general superstar quality.
- The picture should only contain the actual image … no adding props or graphics digitally.
- The winner will be announced at the 2016 Annual Dinner and will receive either a $25 Petsmart gift card or $25 Amazon gift card (winner’s choice).
- By submitting your photos, you are giving MWCR the right to use the photos and captions in its advertising and marketing materials including on social media and emails.
Please contact MyLinda Anderson (Barke) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. GOOD LUCK!